This procedure removes unwanted fat from specific areas, including the abdomen, back, hips, buttocks, inner and outer thighs, knees, calves, upper arms, breast and chest to create shape, contour and definition to these areas of the body.
• Men and women who have pockets of excess fat in areas that are difficult to eliminate through diet and exercise.
• Men and women with distinct areas of localised and excess fat pockets that are disproportionate to the rest of their body.
During your consultation at the clinic, the surgeon will review your medical history and after examination, will assess and advise what type of liposuction procedure is best and if you require additional procedures.
Areas are carefully marked out, a special solution of weak anaesthetic is introduced into the fat pockets then a small hollow tube (Cannula) is used to remove the excess fat cells. The incision areas are then stitched.
Time: 1 - 4 hours (depending on sites and severity and if in conjunction with other procedure/s).
Anaesthesia: Local or General (depending on the site/s requiring treatment).
Hospitalisation: Outpatient or 1 - 2 nights.
Time Away: Allow fort least 7 - 14 days in Thailand for appointment, surgery, recovery, post op care and checkup/s.
Pre Surgery Care
• On admission day, tests will be performed, xRay, ECG and blood tests, etc...depending on the type of anaesthesia used
• It is important to be as close as possible to your ideal weight and BMI before the surgery.
• Avoid all prescribed and over the counter medications (unless specified by your Medical Practitioner), aspirin included (can prolong bleeding time) : vitamins, herbs, supplements, alcohol and smoking for at least 2 weeks prior to surgery. Panadol is not contra indicated.
• Plan to have enough time off for surgery and recovery (and which time of the year to have surgery, as you will have to wear a pressure garment for up to 4 - 6 weeks post surgery. Winter at home may be a more comfortable option for procedure planning).
Post Surgery & Care
• Follow your surgeons post surgical instructions.
• Pain is dependent upon the extent of work done and your general health and wellbeing. Every individual is unique and will have different recovery rates and pain thresholds. Pain medication and antibiotics are prescribed.
• Checkup and any sutures will be removed in 3 - 10 days.
• Avoid initially and then limit exposure to; any steam, saunas, swimming, soaking in water in general, and direct exposure to sunlight to all surgical sites, for 3 - 4 months to achieve the best possible scar result.
• Compression garment is to be worn for as long as your surgeon instructs.
• Some Bruising may happen: 2 weeks Swelling: up to 4 weeks.
• Normal - Strenuous activity: 1 - 5 weeks.
• Compression Garment: 4 - 6 weeks - 3 months (depending on site and extent of work done).
• An aesthetically pleasing, proportional and contoured body.
This information should be used as an information guide only.
Contact: BKK: +66-2-392-3590
В Бангкоке +66 2392 3590
В Паттайе +66 38 252 055