Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Or Breast Lift With Implants:
Is designed to correct and restore the breasts to a firmer, shapelier breast proportionate to the body. A lift generally incorporates implants and/or reduction and areola/nipple correction.
Women with ptosis (sagging) breasts, lacking volume, substance and firmness.
During your consultation at the Clinic the surgeon will review your full medical history and examine you, measurements of the size and shape of your breasts, quality of your skin and placement of nipples and areolas will be carefully evaluated. Communication with your surgeon is crucial in reaching realistic goals to determine desired results and if an implant will be included. Depending on your breasts there are several lift technique options and surgeons preference for your case. A mammogram may be required before surgery.
Depending on the extent of work to be done the incision will differ. If implants are being inserted, they will generally be placed directly under the breast tissue or muscle and inserted into the breast fold. Scars may stretch due to tension, poor elasticity due to age or illness, large breast implants or improper support during the healing phase. Scar tissue may take up to a year to fully heal.
Time : 2 - 3 hours.
Anaesthesia : General.
Hospitalisation : 1 - 2 nights (depending if implants are incorporated).
Time Away : Allow for at least 10 - 14 days in Thailand for appointment, surgery, recovery, post op care and checkup/s.
Pre Surgery Care
- On admission day, tests will be performed, xRay, ECG and blood tests, etc...
- It is important to be as close as possible to your ideal weight and BMI before the surgery.
- Avoid all prescribed and over the counter medications (unless specified by your Medical Practitioner), aspirin included (can prolong bleeding time) : vitamins, herbs, supplements, alcohol and smoking for at least 2 weeks prior to surgery. Panadol is not contra indicated.
- Plan to have enough time off for surgery and recovery particularly if other procedures are incorporated.
Post Surgery & Care
- Follow your surgeons post surgical instructions.
- Pain is dependent upon the extent of work done and your general health and wellbeing. Every individual is unique and will have different recovery rates and pain thresholds. Pain medication and antibiotics are prescribed.
- Breasts will be wrapped in elastic bandage or a gauze dressings or surgical bra.
- Sutures are removed in 5 - 7 days post surgery.
- Drains, if required, will be removed 2- 3 days post surgery.
- A support garment must be worn.
- Avoid initially and then limit exposure to any steam, saunas, swimming, soaking in water in general, and direct exposure to sunlight to all surgical.sites, for 3 - 4 months to achieve the best possible scar result.
- Some Bruising may happen : 2 weeks Swelling : up to 3 months.
- Regular activities : 3 - 4 weeks.
- Strenuous activity : 6 weeks.
Well proportioned, smoother and aesthetically pleasing breasts.
This information should be used as an information guide only.
Contact: BKK: +66-2-392-3590
В Бангкоке +66 2392 3590
В Паттайе +66 38 252 055